Change Them for Better Future,VYCS
Along the way travelling to Kirirum mountain, VYCS and generous donors got information about a poor and ruin school where locates in Kirirum village, Chorm Bork commune, Phnom Sruch district, Kampong Speu province.
For successfully organized missions of this school, charity event was sponsored by a Buddhist devotee from USA who always travel wherever she known having miserable people like shortage of food, school supplies and something.
What we have worked over years in aim of promoting education and contributed time and knowledge with government to strengthen the quality of education where has distantly locate from urban city.
Cambodia has broadly achieved universal access to primary education but the priority we see now is to provide quality access to education and to give students the technical and vocational skills they need.
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport has set eight priorities:
2. Increase civil service and teachers’ salaries and introduce merit-based appointments;
3. Provide more resources to the front-line service providers;
4. Reform the examination system;
5. Establish a policy think-tank for education;
6. Reform youth and vocational skills programs;
7. Implement higher education reform and student job counselling;