Volunteer Youth for Cambodian Smile (VYCS) has initiated and conducted our activities for over 4 years. Having done activities for community such as building schools, houses , offering food and clothing to the poor, homeless, elderlies, and children and as well as giving training courses in Battambang, Takeo, Kampong Cham, Prey Veng, Svay Rieng, Phnom Penh, Kandal, and Siem Reap. We keep looking forward to continue this mission for the sake of our society.
In order to achieve our vision, VYCS focuses on educational activities in strengthening virtue, morality, dignity, and respect for human value.
• Promoting Buddhist moral value practices for mindfulness and peacefulness by teaching, training and campaign
• Providing the children’s care for English & Computer class and vocational training for skill in sustainable support
• Improving the basic education to poor children or students by providing scholarship and school constructions for those mainly in rural area.
• Serving the poor by building houses, wells and toilets
• Collaboration with both NGOs and governmental agencies to promote youth involvement in community development